TIME
Minggu, 25 November 2012
The story of us
I used to think that one day we'd tell the story of us.
And how we meet and how very happiness instantly . And our haters despise us.
They used to know our place was the spot next to us,and they searching the place where we are there . And lately they always know our existence.
A simple complication, miscommunication lead to a fallout. so many reasons that we wish they knew. so many walls up, we can't break through.
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking, And I'm dying to know , is it killing you like it's killing me.
And I don't know what to say since a wish of fate . when it all broke down. And the story of us looks a lot like a like a tragedy now.
Next chapter,
How did we and up this way? see me nervously pulling at my clothes. And trying to look busy. And you're doing your best to avoid me.
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us. How we was losing our mind when we saw they here. But they held they are pride like they should have held several from us
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar